On the 8th January 2018, The Banque de France-SciencesPo Séminaire Partenariat jointly with the Paris School of International Affairs hosted a roundtable entitled “Fintech and Banks. Friends or Foes?” Panelists discussed the foremost challenges ahead for banks and regulators following the rapid expansion of Fintech companies. On this occasion, issue 2017.2 of European Economy – Banks, Regulation, and the Real Sector was launched.
- Enrico Letta, Doyen of PSIA.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti, University of Milan and PSIA-SciencesPo, Chief Editor of European Economy-Banks, Regulation, and the Real Sector.
17:20-18:30: Round Table chaired by Vivien Levy-Garboua (Sciences Po) with:
- Nathalie Beaudemoulin, ACPR-FinTech Innovation Unit.
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi, (Société Générale.
- Pierre Davoust, SETL.
- Guido Ferrarini, University of Genova.